Thanks to Ted G. for his creative hot toddy recipe submission which was the winner of the WGINY's Lipton Taste of Summer contest. Want to know how to make it?
First gather the following ingredients:
1 bag Lipton tea
1 cup hot water
1 tablespoon honey (or enough to coat the bottom of your cup)
1 shot Calvados
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cinnamon stick
Then, get your mixing stick and:
1. Coat the bottom of the glass with honey.
2. Add Calvados and lemon juice.
3. In a separate glass, combine tea bag and hot water to make tea. Add tea to glass containing mixture.
4. Add cinnamon stick and allow to steep until sufficiently cinnamon-y.
6. Garnish with a lemon slice.