Sunday, June 5, 2011

WGINY ON VACATION

Dear Readers, 

I have some great posts planned, but unfortunately I have not had a chance to sit down and write lately, and I will be on vacation through June 15 at Bonnaroo in Manchester, Tennessee!! We are getting on the road in the morning and driving down to the four-day music, film & comedy festival. If I have some down time and get to an internet cafe, perhaps I will throw up a post, but don't hold your breathe. 

What can you look forward to when WGINY returns late next week and throughout the summer? Here is a sample: 

Sunny Day Activities: 

More yoga retreat ideas close to NYC.

Where to run around NYC. 

Rainy Day Activities:

A review of a savage art exhibit... 

A recommendation on where to find the best indoor climbing in and around NYC. 

And of course more concerts and food/drink ideas. 

See you soon!! 

WGINY


No comments:

Post a Comment